September 7, 2020
We’re here to help.
A message from our CEO
Across Canada, many families are sending their kids back to school. Most are eager to get back to some sense of 'normal,' but this added exposure brings new challenges. To protect our teams, families, vendors, and customers, we are taking extra precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- If picking up at one of our local manufacturer warehouses, please follow local health guidelines to protect yourself and the warehouse employees.
- Our staff is taking extra precautions to limit contact with customers and other staff, maintain social distance when contact is required, and follow local health guidelines.
- Staff is encouraged to wear masks in cities where it is not legally mandated. Staff is required to wear masks in cities where it is mandated.
Impacts on Inventory and Availability:
- We're still delivering to every city in Canada through ground shipping and air freight.
- 30+ local warehouse locations remain open for order pick up.
- If a product shortage does arise, we'll offer alternative options that meet your motor needs.
Customer Service Updates:
- Regular customer service hours have not changed. Reach our team from 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST through email, phone, or live chat.
- Order through our website 24/7.
- We've expanded our currier network to limit shipping delays.
Thank you for your trust in eMotors Direct. Our team is working hard to safeguard our teams, families, vendors, and customers' health and safety.
eMotors Direct Inc.
April 3, 2020
To our valued customers,
During this unprecedented time, I wanted to let you know that we are here to support you and our fellow Canadians as we manage through the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We have been actively monitoring updates as the situation rapidly evolves.
We are pleased to officially confirm that eMotors Direct Inc. has been considered an essential business and will remain open. We are considered a key part of the supply chain for many of the critical businesses across Canada in the various industries that we serve.
From the onset of COVID-19, our team has worked diligently to serve our customers while introducing precautions to decrease the risk of spread as the situation progresses. Safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority and we are monitoring the situation closely.
Supporting our customers:
- Our network of over 30 distribution centers across Canada are open to serve you. Your motor will ship within 24 hours in most cases so that you can get your team back to work.
- Our website is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Check your order status, get shipping updates, or order the products that you need to get the job done.
- Technical support hours have been updated to Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 pm EST.
As the situation changes, we’re monitoring developments closely and will be keeping you informed.
Thank you for continuing to place your trust in eMotors Direct. Best wishes to you, your family, and your staff during this challenging time.
eMotors Direct Inc.