Baldor Jet pump motors are available in open drip proof or totally enclosed industrial steel band constructions. Motor construction can be tailored for specific applications and industries such as food processing, washdown applications or explosion proof enclosures for pumps in hazardous areas.
Cross-Referenced Matches (7)
Equivalent alternatives from other brands that have matching specifications to this product.
5 HP 1800 184JM TEFC 230V|460V PumpCAD $557.88Ships next business day
Max Motion JMQP-22
5 HP 1755 184JM TEFC 208-230V|460V PumpCAD $558.78Ships next business day
5 HP 1800 182JM,184JM TEFC 230V|460V PumpCAD $646.34Ships next business day
5 HP 1760 184JM TEFC 208-230V|460V PumpCAD $646.80Ships next business day
5 HP 1750 184JM TEFC 208-230V|460V PumpCAD $788.61Ships next business day
5 HP 1800 182JM,184JM TEFC 230V|460V PumpCAD $867.03Ships next business day
5 HP 1750 184JM TEFC 230V|460V PumpCAD $1,703.20Please contact us for delivery dates
Baldor Close-Coupled pump motors are available in a wide variety of construction enclosures from industrial steel band open designs to harsh applications requiring totally enclosed cast iron design. Various mounting provisions from JM, JP, and Westcoast are available as stock and custom.
- Internal grounding brush for bearing current mitigation on DE retainer ring
- Class H insulation for increased protection on Inverter use
- Oversize ball bearings for the pump industry
- Locked DE bearing to allow mounting in any configuration
- Designed for longevity with a 3 year warranty on premium efficient Super-E® motors
- Suitable for Inverter use per NEMA MG1 Part 126.96.36.199
- Commercial pumps
- Pairing with a speed drive
- General purpose pumps
- Industrial pumps
- Food and beverage