Baldor Jet pump motors are available in open drip proof or totally enclosed industrial steel band constructions. Motor construction can be tailored for specific applications and industries such as food processing, washdown applications or explosion proof enclosures for pumps in hazardous areas.
Cross-Referenced Matches (7)
Equivalent alternatives from other brands that have matching specifications to this product.
Max Motion JMQP-31
10 HP 3525 215JM TEFC 208-230V|460V PumpCAD $872.56Ships next business day
10 HP 3520 215JM TEFC 208-230V|460V PumpCAD $1,106.00Ships next business day
10 HP 3490 215JM TEFC 208-230V|460V PumpCAD $1,370.07Ships next business day
10 HP 3518 215JM TEFC 230V|460V PumpCAD $1,380.29Please contact us for delivery dates
10 HP 3450 215JM TEFC 208V|230V|460V PumpCAD $2,727.06Please contact us for delivery dates
10 HP 3500 215JM Fr TEFC PumpCAD $3,899.33Please contact us for delivery dates
10 HP 3600 215JM TEFC 230V|460V PumpCAD $949.15Usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks
Baldor Close-Coupled pump motors are available in a wide variety of construction enclosures from industrial steel band open designs to harsh applications requiring totally enclosed cast iron design. Various mounting provisions from JM, JP, and Westcoast are available as stock and custom.
- Internal grounding brush for bearing current mitigation on DE retainer ring
- Class H insulation for increased protection on Inverter use
- Oversize ball bearings for the pump industry
- Locked DE bearing to allow mounting in any configuration
- Designed for longevity with a 3 year warranty on premium efficient Super-E® motors
- Suitable for Inverter use per NEMA MG1 Part 126.96.36.199
- Commercial pumps
- Pairing with a speed drive
- General purpose pumps
- Industrial pumps
- Food and beverage