Exchange and Returns
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you need to return or exchange an item,
please call Customer Service at 1-800-890-7593
If you’re dissatisfied with your product for any reason, you may return it to eMotors Direct within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to conditions and exclusions.
- Our expert team will work with you to deliver the right replacement.
- If you’ve accidentally ordered the wrong product, please contact our team at 1-800-890-7593 and we'll start amending your order right away.
- Manufacturers charge a required restocking fee of 50% for all returns. This 50% fee will be waived if the product is exchanged instead of returned. Conditions and exclusions apply.
- Once we’ve received and inspected the returned item, a credit will be applied to your account. Please allow 5-7 business days after the product has been received in our facility for transaction to clear.
- Refunds will be issued via the same method that you used to pay at the time of purchase. If you require a refund to a different payment source, please don’t hesitate to contact our team. The refund will apply to the original purchase price, not including shipping and handling fees.
- A manufacturer restocking fee of 50% will be applied. Conditions and exclusions apply.
To initiate the exchange or return process, follow these steps:
- If not already logged in, log into your account by clicking ‘sign in / register’ at the top of the page.
- If you are logged in, click on ‘My Account’ to navigate to your account page.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the ‘forgot password’ link.
- Once in your account, click ‘Purchases’ and then ‘Purchase History’ on the left menu.
- Select the order number relating to your return claim.
- On the order page, select ‘Request Return’.
- Fill out the form and submit your return request.
- Your claim has now been initiated. Our team will email you with the next steps.
- Keep all products and pieces relating to your return until you've been advised on next steps.
- To review your return status, log into your account, click ‘Purchases’ and then ‘Returns’. Click on your return claim. All case details will be listed on this screen.
Our team will be in touch shortly with next steps. Once your package has arrived in our warehouse, our returns specialist will inspect the product. Returns and exchanges are subject to conditions and exclusions. Your account will be credited within 5-7 business days after the product has been received in our facility for transaction.
To ensure that your account is fully credited, please follow this checklist:
- Ensure that the product hasn’t been used or installed.
- If the product has been unwrapped, rewrap it in the original packaging. Ensure the product is packaged securely to limit damage in shipping.
- Include all documents, cables, and components from the original shipment within the box.
- Affix the provided return label to the box.
Most products are returnable, but some exceptions do apply, including:
- Parts and accessories.
- Customized items that have been assembled or modified (i.e. gear reducers, flanges that have been installed, etc.).
- Special request items that have been custom ordered (such as those not normally stocked in Canada).
- Products that have been damaged by the customer.
- Products that have been installed and/or used.
- Exchanges and returns apply to Canadian orders only. Orders being shipped to the United States will be considered final sale.
- Submit your return or exchange request within 30 days of the purchase date.
- If the product has been installed and/or turned on, the return or exchange will not be accepted.
- A restocking fee of 50% will apply to all returns. The 50% restocking fee will be waived if an exchange is made.
- A product may be exchanged for another product at least 75% of the initial product's value and the same rating as the initial product purchased. Products that are lower than 75% of the initial products value or are not the same rating will be considered a return.
- As soon as an order has been placed, our manufacturer partners will immediately start preparing your order. If canceling a submitted order, it will be considered a return and a 50% restocking fee will apply.
Defective items may be repaired, refunded or exchanged for the same model or an equivalent model at eMotors Direct’s discretion. This excludes discontinued products. If a newer model has been released for the product you ordered and it was listed as discontinued at the time of purchase, we reserve the right to charge you the difference for the new model. This is at eMotor Direct’s discretion.