The Optim® TEXP motors are manufactured to operate many types of machinery (including all dust producing machinery) in diverse industrial environments. Typical uses include areas in which flammable gases, vapors or dust may be present in the air in quantities sufficient to produce an explosion.
Cross-Referenced Matches (3)
Equivalent alternatives from other brands that have matching specifications to this product.
40 HP 1190 364T TEFC-XP 230V|460V Explosion ProofCAD $6,639.60Please contact us for delivery dates
40 HP 1180 364T TEFC-XP 208-230V|460V Explosion ProofCAD $7,671.85Please contact us for delivery dates
40 HP 1200 364T,365T TEFC-XP 230V|460V Explosion ProofCAD $8,465.33Usually Ships in 1-2 days
TECO-Westinghouse OPTIM TEXP motors are designed and manufactured to operate many types of machinery in diverse industrial environments. Typical uses include areas in which flammable gases, vapors or dust may be present in the air in quantities sufficient to produce explosive or ignitable mixtures.
- Available from 1-400 HP; 2, 4, 6 & 8 Pole
- Re-greaseable Provisions Frames 280TS/320T and Larger
- CSA/UL Certified for Class I, Div 1, Group C & D and Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F & G
- Speed Ranges up to 10:1 CT, and 20:1 VT. Refer to datasheet for rating specific turn down ratios
- KLIXON® 9700K Temperature Limiting Device