The AEGIS® Shaft Grounding Ring Kit with universal mounting brackets allows universal mounting options to fit almost any motor design in NEMA frames from 56 to 449T or IEC frames from 132M to 355M.
Using proprietary Electron Transport Technology, the conductive microfibers inside an AEGIS shaft grounding ring provide the path of least resistance for damaging bearing currents, preventing electrical damage to motor bearings and dramatically extending motor life
The universal mounting brackets allow the Ukit mounting options to fit almost any motor design in NEMA frames from 56 to 449T or IEC frames from 132M to 355M.
- Solid Ring and Split Ring
- Select Ring based on NEMA or IEC Frame size
- Fits over slingers, seals and shaft shoulders
- Circumferential Conductive Microfiber rows in Fiberlock Channel
- Fiber overlaps shaft
- Two Rows of Fiber
- External mounting
- AC Motors Low Voltage up to 500HP (375kW)
- DC Motors up to 300HP (225kW)